Yesterday, my mom watched Gabe and I took Emma to Six Flags. We met my sister-in-law, Courtney there and her 2 little girls, Brenna and Madalynn. First, we went to the water park, and spent most of the day there since it was HOT! Emma had so much fun going down the 2 "kiddie" water slides. I can't believe how much braver she is then last year! We arrived there around 11:00 and didn't leave the water park until 3:00 or after. They had a nice toddler area, which is where we spent the majority of our time. And then we braved it and took the girls to the wave pool. They LOVED it! They didn't mind getting knocked down by the waves either!
And then, when we left the water park we took them to ride a few rides and finally left around 5:00 exhausted! Emma was asleep before we pulled out of the parking lot. Below are some pictures I took from our day at Six Flags.

Emma and her cousin Brenna

Cheese!

Brenna, Emma and Aunt Courtney on the ferris wheel!
No comments:
Post a Comment