Thursday, January 15, 2009
Emma's nightmare
This morning, oh, around 5 or so, Emma came into our room. Mike was getting out of bed, and turned and saw her standing there and about had a heart attack! She told him that she'd had a nightmare, and he put her into our bed. It is very unsual for Emma to come into our bed, both of our kids are great sleepers and always sleep all night! Anyway. this morning I asked her about the bad dream, and she told me she had dreamt about a snake with curly hair. I had to turn my head so that she couldn't see me laughing...bad mommy I know! So when Mike came home this evening, he asked her about it and she told him about the snake with WHITE curly hair, and then she said she had dreamt she was in a little house with nice carpet, and she saw the snake when she went outside looking for toys. We had to turn our heads again. Later when me and Mike were talking, he was laughing about the nice carpet part, and I was laughing about the snake with white curly hair. Poor baby...she knows that she has an open invitation into our bed whenever she has another nightmare!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment