Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dora Live!

Last week, the kids had their pictures made. And before we left, I made them pose for me. How cute is this?




So today, Mike and I took Emma and Gabe to see Dora Live, and they LOVED it. Actually, we all loved it. It was so cute! Gabe had his own seat, and loved every minute of the show. Both he and Emma were singing and clapping and waving their stars.
Boots, Dora, Azul the Train and Benny on stage!

Mike took this one of Emma!

And he took this one of mommy...


Emma and I during intermission!




Sweet Gabe, after the show was over!





Me and my babies!







Emma hugging her new Dora doll during lunch!






Mike was making Gabe laugh during lunch, and took this one!








And here they are, after we had eaten!
We had such an awesome family day! Other than the heat, everything was perfect! After lunch, we went shopping. And then when we finally got home, Gabe used the potty!! What a perfect ending to a perfect day!
I have been potty training Gabe since Monday, and he has been doing fantastic! He loves to pee in the potty for a treat! But we haven't mastered #2 in the potty yet, but I feel confident that he will do it soon! We still have a long way to go, but I am over the top with excitement that he has done so well!!!









No comments: