We had such a wonderful and busy Easter weekend! On Saturday we headed up to Nana and Grandpa's for dinner and an egg hunt, and the kids had a ball! Let me tell you...Emma Caroline was on a mission. She even told Mike when he tried to get a picture in the middle of the hunt, "No daddy, I don't have time for pictures right now!"

Gabe gave Maddie a ride on the scooter!

BUNNY CAKE!!! They immediately started (trying) to stick their fingers in the icing!

Oh, this was after the egg hunt. Gabe had to spend a few minutes in "timeout". :( But I thought it was a cute picture so I posted it.

Gabe's getting his goody bag from Nana after the egg hunt. There were "winners" in each age category--2, 3, 4 and 5!


Going through their Easter goodies


Brenna and Emma

Maddie and Gabe

She was on a mission!

On the hunt...

Gabe needed a little help...

He found one!


The was at the beginning of the hunt...

Best picture we could get of the Tharpe grandkids.

Gabe liked helping Uncle Dave in the garage!
No comments:
Post a Comment