And now, instead of a baby, I have this amazing little boy who loves his family, has tons of energy (and Mike and I always talk about how when Gabe plays, he plays hard and puts every ounce of energy in it), loves to pick his mommy flowers,( and melted my heart when I went to pick him up from preschool last week and he pulled one out of his pocket to give to me that he had picked while out on the playground,) loves riding his scooter, loves playing and running, loves playing with his big sister and will play whatever she wants him to (even if it includes princesses and evil witches which it often does), loves playing soccer and tball and is patiently waiting until next year when he can finally play on a youth league in Rineyville, loves playing video games with his daddy, loves reading stories about CARS at bedtime, loves playing with cars and trucks and trains, still loves his Aw Bear and blanket, loves mac and cheese and chocolate milk (and grapes and apples too) and LOVES giving hugs and kisses!
Gabe is doing great in preschool. He is getting really good at tracing his letters and numbers. He can write the letter "G" and numbers "1" and "0". I have been trying to practice with him on writing his name, but he's just not interested. It frustrates me, but I know that he will do it when he's ready. He knows all of his letters and numbers and shapes and colors. He LOVES show n tell, and is so anxious to get to school on those days. And so far, he loves going to school every day! He loves playing with his friends, and he loves his teacher. He never cries when mommy leaves him. He truly is a big boy! I can't wait until his 4 year checkup to see how much he has grown and developed! (But he will get some immunizations at this visit, which I dread!!)
So on Sunday we let him pick what he wanted to do for his special day, and he told us that he wanted to go to Blazers. So Blazers is where we went! Emma and Gabe had so much fun jumping and sliding and climbing on the inflatables. They also played putt putt golf and loved it. They had a wonderful time. When we got home, we had cake and sang to our sweet boy. He LOVED everything, even the lopsided cake that his mommy made for him. :0) We love you Gabe!!
Happy 4th Birthday sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment