Going into the Republican National Convention, I was a bit nervous about McCain's choice for VP. However, after hearing lovely Sarah Palin speak Wednesday night, I have become more confident and more eager about this election. (And after seeing McCain's 96-year-old mother sitting in the audience, I am a bit less skeptical about his age--ha ha.)
Okay, enough politics. Emma started ballet yesterday for the fall session, and she really likes it. She goes every Thursday now. We are also a virus-free home once again! Everybody is healthy!
Gabe added a few more words to his vocabulary. I was reading a Dora book to him, and he pointed to Swiper and said, "Biper". It was so cute. He loves Dora! He can say diaper, and when I change his diaper, he says "all clean!" He will even tell me, "I pee pee". Or course, that might mean that he's peed or it might mean something even bigger :)
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
I totally agree with you about Palin...I was totally skeptical but was really impressed by her speech. And I thought McCain did well, too. Maybe there is more hope for America than I thought!
Post a Comment