Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Birthday party, Gabe in boots, and SNOW!

Below are some pictures from the birtday party, and Emma playing in the snow! The party was actually a couple of weeks a go, but I am behind on my blogging! Sunday it snowed about 1/2 inch, and yesterday I took Emma out to play in it while Gabe was napping. He has been sick since Saturday. On Saturday we went to Louisville for a baby shower, and while I was at the shower Mike took the kids to a play place with inflatables, and he said the kids had a ball. But he called me on his way to pick me up, and he thought Gabe was running a fever. And sure enough he was! So we didn't get to meet up with my friend from college, Wendy and her family, which was a bummer!(They were in town for the weekend) Instead, we grabbed something to eat and went home. He woke up Sunday morning with a fever as well. And now, he is no longer running a fever but still has a nasty cold!

Today after preschool, we went to playgroup and had such a nice time. The other moms and I were talking, and we can't believe that this summer will be the last one for the (Emma's) playgroup. Emma has been playing with these kids since before she was 2! It goes by way too fast! I am not ready for my baby to start Kindergarten!

Enjoy the pictures!










Emma wrote her name in the snow yesterday!





She threw snowballs at mommy!



Sweet Gabe had a cold, so he couldn't go out to play--we went out while he was napping!



Emma had fun shoveling the snow!





Gabe likes wearing his sister's pink boots--and he loves doing puzzles!



Here's the sweet birthday girl--Savannah!






Emma posed for daddy at the Japanese steak house...we ate here after the birthday party.






We went to a birthday pary for Savannah a couple of weekends a go, and Emma had fun jumping on the trampoline!





Gabe loved the balance beam!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Gabe is sick...love this time of year right! It is amazing how fast the time goes by...Megan is already half way thru Kindergarten and will be 6 in 5 months! I still can not believe that! I look at pictures of her as a baby and wonder how the years have gone by so fast! Hope Gabe feels better soon!

Melissa