Monday, January 26, 2009

Emma's first manicure and pedicure--she loved it!!!

Emma had her first manicure and pedicure on Saturday, and she LOVED every minute of it. Mike got her the "my first mani/pedi" spa package for Christmas. The Christmas before last, when Emma was 3, he went into the spa to buy my present, and he saw that they had packages for little girls starting at 4 years of age. He had been waiting the entire year to get Emma one. He knew his little girl would love it. And love it she did! I had my massage at 10:30, and at noon he brought Emma to the spa so that we could get our manis/pedis together. First was our manicures, and she was smiling and talking to the tech. Of course she picked out a bright pink color. Then when it was time for our pedicures, Emma's feet would not reach the tub. So they had to place a few pillows behind her and scoot her to the edge of the seat. And that worked! The 2 techs told me that they were amazed at how still she sat. But Mike and I knew that she would love it. I mean, come on, she loves to get her hair cut, and her favorite thing in the world to play is "beauty shop"! She really is the girliest of girls. Enjoy the pics from her big day!




Getting her toes painted.



Look how happy she is! She loved getting her nails done!

Pretty in pink!



They had to stick another pillow behind her, so that her feet would reach the water! She was anxiously waiting!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I love it!!! That's my girl!!!! She is amazing.

Sarah said...

Cute! I loved it! She is really girlie! She and Alex-Shae share alot of the same interest.