I joined a local gym, and every Tuesday they have gymnastics for the kids. At 10:00 they go in with the instructor, and then at 10:30 they have a "mommy and me" gymnastics class. We went last Tuesday and Gabe LOVED it! He was doing flips and jumping! The instructor was awesome! He sure has a lot of energy to burn off! But it was so cute watching him. They won't have gymnastics tomorrow due to Spring Break, but next Tuesday we will be there! It's cool that it's included with your gym membership. I have been going a week now, and Gabe is liking the daycare more and more. Although today, we pulled into the parking lot, and he told me, "Wrong way mommy! Wrong way!" But he didn't cry, and he and Emma played on their jungle gym they have for the kids, and when I went to pick them up, Gabe said, "No! Stay here!". So I am guessing that he is liking it now. And hey, it's good practice for when he goes to preschool in August!
We are so happy to be on Spring Break this week! We have no major plans, but we plan on going to the zoo on Friday with my family if the weather cooperates! It is nice to not have to rush around in the mornings, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment