Today was Emma's dental appointment, and Gabe and I went back with her of course. While the hygnist was cleaning Emma's teeth, Gabe was standing beside her checking out every detail. He was so interested, that after Emma was finished (She had a cleaning and a fluoride treatment), she asked me if I wanted her to clean his teeth. I had never made him an appointment because I didn't think he was ready yet, but boy was I wrong! He hopped right into the chair, put on his little sunglasses and was as good as gold. He opened his mouth really wide, answered her questions by shaking his head yes or no, and did awesome. He loved having his teeth cleaned, but she didn't do the fluoride treatment on him yet,which is fine! I was in shock! I took pictures for proof! She said that his teeth looked great! The dentist came in and looked at Emma's teeth first, and told her that they looked great and no cavities. But Gabe didn't want to get back in the chair for the dentist, and that was fine. The dentist told me that he didn't want to force Gabe after he had been such a good boy. But the hygenist didn't see any cavities, and I was more than happy about how well he did.

Emma was all smiles before her check-up!

She did very well during her check-up and cleaning and treatment!

Gabriel during his check-up! He did great!!

He was all smiles!!
The pictures below are from last week!

Gabe loves playing with moon sand!
Emma loved making bubbles outside!
Look! He pushed his vacuum under his tool bench to make sure he didn't miss anything! Mommy's little helper!
Emma posed for me while at the playground yesterday with her playgroup,
I thought Gabe looked so cute in his new shorts!

And Emma looked so cute in her pigtails!

Here they are before we left for church!
No comments:
Post a Comment