Okay, so a few weeks a go, before Easter, my sister and I took the kids to the Louisville Zoo. On the way back, we were starving and stopped at a hamburger place to eat. They were having an Easter coloring contest, and Emma entered her sheet. Well, we received a message about a week later that Emma's entry had won in her age group! We were all so excited! So we planned another trip to the zoo, and stopped on the way to pick up Emma's prize at the restaurant. On the way up, Emma kept talking about her "surprise" and she was guessing what it would be. Apparently, she wasn't expecting a stuffed duck. When the manager brought out her prize, she said, "I don't want a duck!" I was horrified! The nice manager was smiling as he handed Emma her prize, and believe me, she was not smiling! See for yourself below! (She also received a $15 gift card to the restaurant.)

1st place--Emma T.

This was her reaction to the duck!

We couldn't even get 1 smile out of her!

Emma's picture is the top right!
No comments:
Post a Comment