Emma's tee ball team held their first practice on Friday,April 24th. She loved practice, and after it was over and we were walking out to the jeep, she told me, "mommy, everyone loved my nails!" I looked at her and said, "really?" Her team is made up of all little girls, and apparently they loved Emma's freshly painted nails. Oh boy, this is going to be a fun season! I have never seen so much pink! Pink batting helmets, pink bats, pink gloves. I feel sorry for the 2 male coaches! ha ha! So far they have practiced 2 times. Starting next week, they will begin practicing Tuesdays and Fridays.

Run, Emma, run! The coaches had the team run around the bases in the beginning and at the end!

Emma practiced batting!

Here she was practicing catching the ball with her glove!

Before the game started, they stretched. Emma is on the far left, next to the coach!
No comments:
Post a Comment