Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gabe's Preschool Christmas Program!!

Last night was Gabe's Preschool Christmas Program, and it was so adorable. His class made shirts using their handprints to make Christmas trees and they were adorable! The kids sang songs and I was amazed at how well the little ones did. They knew the words and were using their cute little hand motions! ADORABLE! I have always been, and continue to be amazed at the effort that this preschool puts into all of the programs for the parents. And not only the programs--Gabe brings home works of art that amaze me! Of course, so did Emma when she had Mrs. Michelle, which is why I have some of Emma's and Gabe's artwork from her class framed and hanging on my wall. I can't tell you how much this preschool has meant to me! I wouldn't trust my kids to go anywhere else for their preschool years! And wow, they do a wonderful job at getting the kids ready for Kindergarten! Below are some pictures (and a video) from the program.



Smiling for mommy!




Getting ready to sing!





He gave mommy a "thumbs up!"



Sweet boy!















No comments: