Okay, my kids have been sicker this season then EVER BEFORE! Emma recently got over a nasty week-long virus, and now Gabe has croup. He has had a cold for a few days, and even ran a fever for one night. But this morning he woke up with that "barking" cough. After we voted, I took him to the doctor and of course he has the croup, and his ears were a little red signifying a possible ear infection. He is on a steroid, an antibiotic and albuterol. The albuterol smells horrible, and it was not easy getting it down him. I am not looking forward to giving him his medicine tomorrow, that's for sure!
Today is Election Day. Mike and I took the kids and went this morning to vote before he went to work. They had a kid's voting booth set up, and Emma got to vote! Of course, mommy had to help her, but she voted for McCain/Palin, and received a sticker. I have been watching the results, and am glad to see McCain won Kentucky!
1 comment:
Hi Julie...sorry to hear that Gabe is sick and that the kids have been so sick this year already..I hope it gets better and the rest of the year they stay healthy!
Post a Comment