Okay, I was tagged on this one, and it's so much fun reading other people's quirks!
Tag Rules:
Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about six quirks of yours
Tag six fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know
Quirk #1: I am a clean freak! You will always find spotless toilets and floors at my house. I really love seeing the lines in the carpet after I vacuum. And I can't stand to see water spots on the mirror--they must go! I make up beds every day!
Quirk #2: I care nothing about organization! My house is spotless, but please don't look inside my drawers. My closet is pretty organized, thanks to Mike. Yep, I'm the cleaner, he's the organizer. Oh, and if you ever look inside my purse/bag, you might not ever find your way back. It's pretty bad.
Quirk #3: Actually, this really isn't a quirk, but something that's very true: I think I have ADD. I might be looking at you while you are speaking, but my mind might be planning dinner. It drives Mike crazy. He will finish talking, and I will ask something, and he will ask, "Were you not listening to anything I just said?". Nope...I was probably thinking about what the kids will wear in their Christmas pictures!
#4: I like pasta. I like shrimp. I DO NOT like pasta and shrimp combined.
#5: Okay, I know I said I'm not organized. And that is very true. However, I do like to arrange the kids' books by seasons and holidays.
#6: I don't like to talk or smile when I get up in the morning. I try to be civil for the kids, but its HARD!!
1 comment:
I guess it drives you crazy when I leave water drops on the mirror at your house, eh? I'll have to remember that... My what ugly thoughts you have probably had about me. :-P
Post a Comment