Jessica sent me the Christmas Card she designed, and I just love it! I ordered them and hopefully they will be in soon! I couldn't be more pleased! I know I ruin the surprise by posting it on here, but oh well!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Julie, I love the xmas card! When you get mine you will laugh because it is almost identicle! Except I didnt put a family picture on, but the kids are in the middle and then a single of Megan and Michael just like yours! I ordered mine from shutterfly and I just got them yesterday so I got to spend the evening stuffing them and putting labels on them...now just need to get to the post office!
1 comment:
Julie, I love the xmas card! When you get mine you will laugh because it is almost identicle! Except I didnt put a family picture on, but the kids are in the middle and then a single of Megan and Michael just like yours! I ordered mine from shutterfly and I just got them yesterday so I got to spend the evening stuffing them and putting labels on them...now just need to get to the post office!
Post a Comment