Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tale of Two Bears...

Gabe has a favorite bear that he sleeps with and carries with him everywhere. Not too long a go, we thought the bear was lost and Nana and Grandpa sent us a replacement from Germany. The new bear is identical to the original, except no wear and tear. The original bear turned up, and everything was great. Well, the other night I put the bear in the wash, because he was so dirty, and brought the new bear out. I put Gabe in his bed for the night, and the lights were out, and I thought to myself, "Hmm...maybe Gabe won't notice in the dark". So I handed the new bear to him, he brought "baby" (as he calls him) to his face, smelled him, and threw him back at me! He will have nothing to do with the new one.


The original bear is on the left, and new one is on the right. You would think that Gabe would like the new one since he is softer and fluffier and isn't stained!



Check the video out and see for yourself!! (FYI: It's me talking to him, and I have a cold and a VERY scratchy voice!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! How funny! It amazes me how kids are...Megan has a pink bunny lovie that she has had since she was 6 months old and it is nasty...it has been washed so many times and it is old...we got her a replacement one and she just wont get rid of the old one. Michael has this doggie that is awful too and he wont get rid of it...kids!