Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gabe's vocabulary...

Gabe's vocabulary had really increased lately! He heard a baby crying at the grocery store, and he said, "Baby crying!" And he will say, "It's hot" and my absolute favorite, "I you too mommy", which is what he says to me after I put him to bed and tell him I love him. Really, that's 4 words! He will say "Turn on", when he wants me to turn a light on. He will bring me my shoes, and say "mommy shoes". Oh, and he likes to say "food" when he's hungry. I love to hear him say "candy cane". He and Emma LOVE candy canes, and I have them in my sled on the dining room table, and I have to keep a close eye on them and limit them to 1 a day! He will say "daddy's car" or "mommy's car" or "Emma's doll". His vocabulary has really started increasing over the past 2 weeks. He doesn't like Santa Claus, but he will say "Claus" when he sees him. Oh, and the other night Emma finished using the potty, and Gabe ran over to it and said, "Mommy, I pee pee"! I asked him if he wanted to use the potty, and he said, "uh huh", which is what he says for yes! So I placed him on the toilet, but he didn't like it. But I told him that he could use the little potty chair, and he ran over to it and sat down on it. He stayed on it for a few minutes, then got off and said, "all done!" He didn't use it of course, but every day he sits on it for a while. He's such a big boy now!

No comments: