Gabe peed in the potty!!! Tonight I was getting them ready for their bath, and I took Gabe's clothes off in his room, and while I was putting them in the hamper he went on into the bathroom. And when I walked into the bathroom, Emma was using the bathroom, and he was on his little potty using it! He sits on it at least once every day, but he has never actually used it. Anyway, it was shooting out onto the floor, But I just quickly grabbed a towel and cleaned it up like it was no big deal, and we were all excited, and jumping and giving Gabe high-5's! He was so excited too. He kept pointing to his "progress" in the potty, and saying "Ewww". But I told him that it was supposed to be in there, and that he did a great job and hopefully he will want to do it some more! Wow, what a night!!
This morning, I read a story to Emma's preschool class. She picked out, "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom", and her whole class just loved it! And when I finished the story, Mrs. Diana asked them to sing the ABC song for me, and they did. And then when they finished singing, they blew me kisses and thanked me for reading to them. Her class is absolutely adorable!
On Saturday, we went to a dinner party at our friends' house in Louisville. The kids had so much fun playing. (So did the adults) When we first got there, Emma was going up the stairs to play with the kids, and all of a sudden she started screaming, loudly. Mike and I both went up there to see what was the matter, and she was pointing to the cat. The poor cat was just standing there innocently, probably wondering what the heck was going on! So Betsy put the cat in her room and shut the door, and then Emma was fine. She is terrified of dogs, but I did not know that she was terrified of cats too. Oh great!
No comments:
Post a Comment