Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update...Finally!

I can't believe it's been so long since I have updated! Where does the time go? We have had a few warm days here and there, and we took advantage of them! The kids had fun playing on their play set. We also met our friends at Blazers a couple of weeks a go, and they really were able to burn off some energy! Emma had her Valentine's Party last Wednesday, and I came and helped out. They had a really good time, but I forgot my camera! So no pictures from the party! The funny thing was, the other 2 moms that were there forgot their cameras too. Oh well! On Sunday they went to a friend's b-day party at Heartland Gymnastics, and had a great time!

Gabe and Emma are doing great. They are both healthy, and we hope it stays that way, at least for a very long time. Enjoy the pictures!



Daddy gave Emma and Gabe a jacuzzi bath on Sunday before the b-day party!


He dressed up in this all by himself!



It was a warm day, and the kids loved playing outside!




Swinging!




Gabe loves climbing up the ladder all by himself!



Here they are, before coming down the slide together!






I thought this was a cute one of Emma!






Gabe was resting!







Coming down the slide again!







We went to our friends' house for dinner, and the kids had so much fun playing together!



Gabe had fun jumping at Blazers!





Emma at Blazers...she loved it too!




Our 2 babies!











No comments: