I can't believe that my baby boy will be 3 years old tomorrow!! He is such a big boy now, with starting preschool this year and almost fully potty trained! He has an extensive vocabulary, recogizes all of his letters and colors, and manages to melt my heart every single day! My favorite is, "I missed you mommy", which he tells me every time I pick him up from preschool. He loves his big sister, and waits for her to come home from Kindergarten every day! He loves to play with his cars, trucks and trains. We love you Gabriel Allen!
I wanted to post some pictures and videos from the day he was born. I will always remember how calm and sweet he was. He stole my heart right away!

Gabriel Allen Tharpe, born August 15th, 2006, 10:00 A.M.
My handsome boy now--August 2009! We love you Gabe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment