Okay, so yesterday I went to Emma's Halloween party. Let me tell you...it was the most organized party I have ever been too. Mrs. Mackey is a wonderful teacher, and I think to be a good teacher you have to be organized! She had 4 centers set up, and each group had 6 kids in it. There was a center for food, a center for crafts, and 2 centers for games. I helped in the craft center and the kids were so sweet and had so much fun! They would spend about 15 minutes in each center, and then rotate to the next center, and kept doing this until they had completed all centers. It was just wonderful! Below are the pictures from Emma's first Kindergarten party!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Emma's Kindergarten Halloween Party!
Does anyone else feel like they have been celebrating Halloween for too long? I don't mean to be a grinch or anything, but every October our weekends are filled with Halloween activities! It's been fun, but I'm ready for Halloween to be over !
Okay, so yesterday I went to Emma's Halloween party. Let me tell you...it was the most organized party I have ever been too. Mrs. Mackey is a wonderful teacher, and I think to be a good teacher you have to be organized! She had 4 centers set up, and each group had 6 kids in it. There was a center for food, a center for crafts, and 2 centers for games. I helped in the craft center and the kids were so sweet and had so much fun! They would spend about 15 minutes in each center, and then rotate to the next center, and kept doing this until they had completed all centers. It was just wonderful! Below are the pictures from Emma's first Kindergarten party!
Having Snack!
Okay, so yesterday I went to Emma's Halloween party. Let me tell you...it was the most organized party I have ever been too. Mrs. Mackey is a wonderful teacher, and I think to be a good teacher you have to be organized! She had 4 centers set up, and each group had 6 kids in it. There was a center for food, a center for crafts, and 2 centers for games. I helped in the craft center and the kids were so sweet and had so much fun! They would spend about 15 minutes in each center, and then rotate to the next center, and kept doing this until they had completed all centers. It was just wonderful! Below are the pictures from Emma's first Kindergarten party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment