Monday, October 19, 2009
Gabe's First Preschool Field Trip!
Yesterday Gabe got to go on his first preschool field trip and we went to an orchard! He had so much fun, and we had some great mommy and Gabe time! The first thing we did was go on a hay ride with his class! We rode through the orchard and ended up at the pumpkin patch. Gabe picked out his pumpkin, then we went to the store to buy some apples. He wanted one to eat right away because they were sooooo good, and he LOVES apples! They gave out samples of apple cider, and Gabe and I both loved it and had to buy some. Then he wanted to go play on the playground, so I watched him slide and jump and run! It was really cute how they had it set up. On his last jump, he landed hard and started to cry. He said his ankle was hurting,and then ended up limping the rest of the day, and he's still limping today. But I was talking to a physical therapist today after school (who's son is in Gabe's class) and he watched Gabe and told me that it definitely wasn't broken if Gabe was walking and running on it (which he is). If he's still limping in 2 to 3 days then I will take him to get evaluated, but I really think he just strained something! I swear, he jumps ALL THE TIME! Of course, this is the same little boy who had stitches in his chin before he was even 2!
My sweet boy playing! He loved the orchard, and today on the way to school he told me he wanted to go to the "pumpkin patch" again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment