Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gabe's First Preschool Halloween Party!

Wednesday was Gabe's Halloween party at preschool. He had so much fun doing a craft (he LOVES painting)! Then they played a game and had a snack. He has a wonderful teacher too--she has a gift with 3 year olds. The school decided not to dress up this year...instead, they celebrated with having an "orange" day--kids dressed in orange, and they had orange snacks, etc. And they had a ball! Below are some pictures I took!



Okay, in this picture Gabe was mad. He would not crack 1 smile for me! I can't even remember what he was upset about--I think he was all partied out at this point.




He loved his cookie! Can you tell?



Smiling for mommy!




Gabe and Riley and the rest of his class having snack.




Playing "Pin the leaf on the pumpkin" ;)



Listening to a story






Getting ready to paint!





No comments: