Monday, August 18, 2008

2-year checkup

Today was Gabe's 2-year checkup. He now weighs 31 pounds, and is 35 inches long! He is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. He is right where he should be--both developmentally and physically! He had to get 1 shot today--his 4th prevnar. No more vaccinations until he's 4. (Except for the flu vaccination in the fall--but we might try the nasal mist with him instead of the shot) He was so angry after his shot! I carried him out of the dr's office kicking and screaming. He would not leave the bandaid on either! For some reason, Emma and Gabe do not like bandaids! I am glad that's over with!

Emma's 4th birthday is August 25th, and she has her 4-year checkup on the 28th. She will receive 3 vaccinations this time, and I absolutely dread it. I think its worse when they are older! My mom is going to watch Gabe because I am sure I will need both hands free for her!

Emma loves her preschool class. Emma had a gold medal today, and she told me she won the balloon races. I think they had "olympics" today. She looks forward to going every day!

No comments: