Two years a go today, at 10:00 A.M., Gabriel Allen Tharpe entered this world at Ireland Army Community Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces and was 20 inches long. Mike and I could not get over how calm he was in the room. This morning as Mike was getting ready for work, he told me he remembered how Gabe was looking around in the room after they put the eye drops in his eyes. And how when I entered the room for the first time after recovery, when I said his name he turned his little head towards my voice. He slept great from the start, and started sleeping through the night as soon as we brought him home.
Getting back to this morning...Mike just had to go into Gabe's room to wish him Happy Birthday, so thanks to daddy, Gabe jumped up as soon as Mike whispered to him, and was ready to start the day. Thanks again daddy!
Happy Birthday Gabriel Allen Tharpe!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment