Emma started her new 4-year-old preschool class last Tuesday, August 5th. She didn't have any reservations about going. And when we got there, I took her back to her new classroom, and she went right in and started playing. I, on the other hand, found myself getting teary-eyed as I watched her through the one-way mirror outside. I was standing beside my friend Shannon, whose little boy Jonah is in Emma's playgroup and now is in her class. Jonah had a hard time when mommy left, so Shannon and I were sharing tears. I am so glad that Emma and Jonah are in the same class!
One of Emma's friends from her 3-year-old class, Lizzie, was throwing quite a tantrum. After class was over, I asked Emma if Lizzie was upset. And Emma said, "Lizzie was screaming. I had to cover my ears!" She always makes me laugh. She absolutely loves her new teacher--Mrs. Diana. She goes Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 until 12. I am so proud of my little preschool scholar!

Emma Caroline on her 2nd day of preschool!

In line with her cute little class!
No comments:
Post a Comment