Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun in the snow!

Monday night, we received between 2 to 4 inches of snow.(My guess is 3 inches). Tuesday, I took Emma and Gabe out to play in it, and they loved it. I had to bribe them inside with some homemade hot chocolate! Preschool was cancelled Tuesday and today. Emma's Christmas pagent was supposed to be Tuesday night, but it is rescheduled for tomorrow night. I can't wait to see it! Her school has worked so hard to put it together--this is the first year that they have actually put on a pagent, complete with costumes. Last year they just did a musical. I will be sharing pictures soon!

Emma and Gabe LOVED playing in the snow!



They were trying to clean all of the snow off the slide--but gave up!



I love this picture so much! They love each other!


Emma has a new pink tree in her room, and Mike wanted me to take a picture of this. She thought Snow White needed to sleep under the tree!


Emma and her new tree!






1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love Emma's pink tree!! I don't think Jonah would appreciate having it in their room, though. :)
Sorry I missed you at the preschool program. I thought the kids were so cute!